Friday, October 17, 2008

What rock did he crawl out from under?

"Subject: Mr Lear - if Obama is Muslim* - then so am I and so are you... that is hate talk ...

Why do I think you voted twice for Bush...

But in your great experience and wisdom - go vote for the Playbay fighter Pilots -

...some of his POW mates called "The Song Bird"

Want proof - call me... and I'll send you the video.

You will not have access to all the Tapes he made for them ....


But dont call me - dont call him and dont call others Muslims - that is High Sticking -

thanks,

neil c______"


You turkey. The "Messiah" was registered at an Indonesian school as a MUSLIM! Hate talk? Get yourself the facts and, while you're at it, get yourself a life. You're insulting and an ignorant arrogant piece of work. What rock did you just crawl out from under? Don't bother to respond because I don't have time to deal with clowns like you. And you may quote me.

Bill Lear

No comments: