Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mina Rides again

"Subject: RE: What?

I know this is not you responding to me I am sure one of your goons is doing it.

I am a single mother of two grown children, I have worked since I was 18 years old and have paid taxes through my nose, and with that my daughter finished UCLA and went to law school and now she is successful lawyer, my son is second year in collage. and now I have been laid off and struggling to make ends meet, so how dare you tell me I am a freeloader? this is why people hate your kind because you people are the most selfish, cruel and heart less rich men in the world, I have at least 5 millioners friends trust me I know how they live and how they cheat not to pay taxes, trips to Paradise Island,
South of France, South of Italy and , traveling first class and putting it on business credit cards so on and so forth. I know you people pay a lot of tax the issue is you pay the way you see fit, you get your money first and the then you decide how much you like to pay, me? before I even see my pay check that I have worked 8-10 hours a day they have taken 39%+ out. So Mr. Lear don't ever call me or any other blue coller and low middle class a FREELOADER. The middle class in this cuntry is the hardest working people on earth this is why when CEOs after taken millions of dollars and cheat and still,we end up losing our jobs and our homes and pay for them so they can cheat and still even more....I know, you know what I am talking about. God Knows, sees and hear every thing even if yu don't."

Dear Mina,

I have no "goons" writing for me. Who writes your drivel?

You obviously have gotten off the track somewhere along the line.

Do you really think that 8-10 hours of work every day will cut it? Try 18-20 hours per day, seven days a week. THAT'S what it takes to get ahead. I'm 80 years old and I STILL put in 18-20 hours per day; mainly answering email from disgruntled people like you who resent the hell out of the successes of others and continually whine about their own dismal lives. If you can't get a life of your own then I ask you to please leave the rest of us ALONE. Go and vote for your precious "Messiah". Some folks just don't WANT to know the truth and are content to wallow in their own abyss of failure while the rest of us continue to "cheat, be cruel and heartless, put pleasure trips on business credit cards and decide for ourselves how much we should pay in taxes". Are you sure you're from planet Earth?

That's all I have to say on the subject. Please don't continue to harass me with your inane harangues as I will refuse to read them. HA! Goons indeed ... Look at the time this message was sent to you and I've been at it now since 5:00 a.m. That's 19 hours by my count. Let your God see and hear THAT.

Bill Lear

No comments: