Thursday, October 16, 2008

She came right to the source for verification!

To: lear@cfl.rr.com
Subject: Double checking
Importance: High

Dear Mr. Leer,
I received an email "fwd." of a letter titled "A serious comment by Bill Lear (Lear jet)" and I want to verify with you that it actually IS from you. Personally, I respect and agree with your viewpoints, and my husband and I plan to vote against Obama, being horrified at the possibility of him 'running' our country. So that I can assure my friends that you wrote it, would you verify in a reply back?
Thank you sincerely,
Louise
Phoenix, AZ

Dear Mrs. B____,

Yes, indeed, I am that author and I thnk you for making that verification! I also thank you for joining me in our attempt to defrock this imposter and charlatan.

With all kindest wishes.

Bill Lear

No comments: