Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More support

"I am voting for McCain. I wish Senator Lugar was running for president. I am a small business owner, and I am very afraid of what will become of my company and eleven people I employ.
Jim"
And you're right to be afraid. We must somehow defeat Obama. All best
____
"Subject: another lonely voice-but fron Georgia,U.S.A.

Dear Mr. Lear,
I read with great interest your e-mail about Obama forwarded to me from my ex-mother-in-law in Fresno.
I must agree with you. Here in Albany, Ga., race is possibly the prime issue. It is unbelievable how much race is the focus of everyday life here.This attitude pretty much guarantees Ga. will decide on Obama as their president. I will, of course honor him as the figure in office and respect him, but disagree with him on every issue I have heard him give even a diluted opinion on.Those are few. He seems to be made of oil, he is so slick.
If you take time to look up our poverty level, educational status, etc, you will see Obama will be the death knell for any working small business here in Southwest Ga. The few of us already support most of the population here!!
Okay-- I cannot complain if I won't get off my hind end.
What can we do??

Warmest regards,

Cynthia"
Thank you, my dear for your msg. The most we can do is to get out the vote and defrock the imposter, that's what we can do!

All best -

Bill

____
"Mr. Lear, THANK you for your piece begging us to be careful whom we elect in November. It was forwarded to me, and I am forwarding it on to all in my address book. I am PRAYING that folks will really LISTEN between the lines these next two weeks to what the candidates are really saying! - and like you I dread the thought of having congress AS IT IS NOW continuing to run this country."
And thank YOU for being so aware of what's really happening! All best.
____
" I AM A 78 YEAR OLD WOMAN AND I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR COMMENT AND IT IS 100% ON THE MARK.
I JUST WISH OUR YOUNG PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND OUR HISTORY MORE AND SEE THAT THE CHANGE THAT OBAMA IS TALKING ABOUT IS GOING TO BE OUR COUNTRY’S DOWN FALL. IT IS SAD TO THINK THAT OUR COUNTRY WILL BE WORSE THAN THE FOREIGN COUNTRIES IN A COUPLE OF YEARS IF HE IS ELECTED.

Millie"
Love your good basic common sense!! All best.

Bill


Bill

No comments: