Thursday, October 30, 2008

A flurry of support

"MR. LEAR,
I READ YOUR EMAIL AND I AGREE TOTALLY. I EARLY VOTED TODAY FOR BIG MAC AND HONEYBUN. I AM A VETERAN OF THREE WARS AND WOULD PACK MY BAG AGAIN, GLADLY, IF THEY WOULD TAKE AN 85 Y/O. YOU ARE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AMIDST THE ODOR OF DEMOCRATIC PARTY LOSERS. THANKS FOR YOUR KEEN INSIGHT.
HENRY KELLEY...HOBE SOUND, FLORIDA."

" Thomas Jefferson would have been proud of your remarks, Mr. Lear. I agree with your assessment of Obama...He is a worthless traitor to us..If he wants to be a true Muslim (and I believe he does) he ought to go to Iran and fight...(thats where we are headed next). I am ashamed of our media not telling the populace what it is known of this man! ..Hell! He won't even prove that he was born here. And I believe it is because HE CAN"T!..Keep giving 'em hell..If you WERE running..I would stump for you. Congradulations on such a productive life.

Roger Clouseage 65"


I have been suspecting this for some time and have been putting out feelers trying to check the objectivity of the site. This is from a TWA friend of mine who I trust to not exaggerate. This campaign has not made me very proud of our Democracy and I will be glad to get it over with and get on with life!


" The truth about Snopes.com
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> I have suspected some problems with Snopes for some time now, but I have
> only caught them in half-truths. If there is any subjectivity they do an
> immediate full left rudder.

> Truthorfiction.com is the better source for verification, in my opinion.
> I have recently discovered that Snopes.com is owned by a flaming liberal
> and this man is in the tank for Obama. There are many things they have
> listed on their site as a hoax and yet you can go to Youtube yourself and
> find the video of Obama actually saying these things. So you see, you
> cannot and should not trust Snopes.com....ever for anything that remotely
> resembles truth! I don't even trust them to tell me if email chains are hoaxes anymore.

> A few conservative speakers on Myspace told me about snopes.com
> a few months ago and I took it upon myself to do
> a little research to find out if it was true. Well, I found out for myself
> that it is true. This website is backing Obama and is covering up for him.
> They will say anything that makes him look bad is a hoax and they also
> tell lies on the other side about McCain and Palin.

> Anyway, please don't use Snopes.com for fact checking and make your
> friends aware of their political leanings as well. Many people still think
> Snopes.com is neutral and they can be trusted as factual. We need to make
> sure everyone is aware that that is a hoax in itself. "

"Don Garlits writes:

It is a good read, I'm afraid Obama is going to sweep the election. He is so
smooth!Most Americans are aware of Bill Lear because of his Lear Jet business;
however, he has accomplished much more as you can see at this link: William
P. Lear Jr.-- Britannica Online Encyclopedia. His opinions are worth a read."

"A wise man asks questions, a fool is afraid of knowledge"
And a fool can be dangerous with knowledge. Here's my response to education:


An education does NOT make you intelligent. It gives you knowledge. What you DO with that knowledge determines whether you become intelligent or simply an educated anal orifice with a degree.

Bill



"YOU SOUND LIKE THE GUY WHOSE NAME SHOULD BE ON THE BALLET! YOUR EXPERIENCES ARE OUTSTANDING - THEY DON'T MAKE MANY LIKE YOU ANY MORE.

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION!"

"Thank you for your thoughts and opinions. I admire a citizen who has done what you have and I agree whole-heartedly with what you have to say.
Martin"

"Thank you Mr. Lear. I pray MORE AND MORE people will read and heed your caution.
Jim, Pastor"

"I totally agree with you. After 9/11, the thought of having a President of the US with a middle name of Hussein just isn't right. It's insane. There is not much to choose from, but McCain is the lesser of the two evils. I will forward this on to as many as I know.

Thank you for all you've done for the U.S. I hope this helps.


Pamela"

"Dear Mr. Lear: I called and left a message on your answer phone, but decided to also write you and say how much I appreciate your thoughts and opinion. I agree wholeheartedly with you, and I think we are in "good company" because I cannot help but think most Americans feel as we do. I am sick about the direction our country is going. I am a republican, but I do not vote "party-line". I vote for the person I think will have the people "first and foremost" in their decision process. I ran for mayor of our city a couple of years ago and it was "brutal" to say the least. I believed, and still do, that the people are not calling the shots anymore and that is wrong and defeating.

All in all, I just wanted to say thanks and say that we should say prayers, because I believe it's not over yet. Even if John McCain was to win, the congress is awful. I think we are headed for a very rocky road no matter who wins because we have not been paying attention for such a long time and now we are awakening and "it;s not pretty". God Bless you, Mr. Lear.

--
Delores"

"Thank you for writing this excellent view.
I have voted and I voted for McCain because at least he is more truthful and knows more about the world than the other one does. I am afraid if this man is elected he will bring this country to ruin(Obama). I have lived in this country for 47 years, I am a naturalized citizen and have voted since the day I was naturalized and have in all those years never, ever heard anyone speaking like Obama.
After going thru WWII I do not want to hear anyone or see anyone speaking like the monster at that time.
Thank you again, I really appreciate what you did.
Francine
(I was born and raised in Luxembourg, and very proud of that country)"

"Hello,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm Karen. Maiden name Karen. My father served in the wars as a boom operator. Many say he didn't fight, but in actuality, the fight couldn't go on without his perseverance and knowledge. I have read many documents since his death, that praise his ability to do his job. His decision was always the last in whether or not to return to the fighting area to refuel aircrafts that would most certainly go down if he chose not to do what he was trained to do. Thank God, my dad always chose to go assist his comrades in a time of need. I hold the utmost respect and admiration for him.

If he were alive today, he'd be so ashamed of what America has become. This all in a matter of 5 very short years.

Those who rely on food stamps and welfare, with more children than they could ever support without help, are the ones that are going to determine America's future. Most have never even completed High School. Must less any further education. They live better than most working class families. It's such a shame. I was in a jewelry store the other day, a pricey one I might add, and couldn't help but overhear a woman, with her daughter I assume, comment while making payment "oops, I can't pay that with this". She had a La Purchase card. That's the food stamp card for Louisiana. I about flipped. She laughed it off, paid her $400.00 plus bill with cash, and left. What's up with that? These same live off the people fools are going to vote for the man that promises more to them. Obama is going to be our next president. Notice I did not capitalize anything other than the proper grammar. He may not be black, but his wife is. That's all that matters to some. Not his ability or knowledge.

Why don't you run for President? I'd vote for you quicker than anyone I know of yet.

By the way, Thank You for all you have done for America. That actually should have been my first sentence.

Karen"

"
Dear Mr. Lear:

Thank you so much for your letter! We need more people like you voicing your views about this matter to the American people. This man scares me to death. I have a 44-year old son and three nephews who are in their 30's who are big-time Obama fans, as well as my sister and her husband. I seem to be the only one in my family who is not on the Obama train. They seem to be otherwise intelligent people but are so enamored with this man; however, I must say that they all hated Bush... I think possibly this is the root of their love-fest.

I've long admired you and your beautiful Lear jet. My husband and I are flying enthusiasts but we only flew Cessna's and glad we could afford to do that!

I sent this to everyone I know in hopes they would send it to everyone they know. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Nancy"

No comments: