Friday, October 17, 2008

From a Real American Patriot

Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 5:07 PM
To: lear@cfl.rr.com
Subject: a Reply to: A serious comment by Bill Lear (Lear jet)

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your interesting insights, and efforts to bring sense to many
who are/might seem to be disillusioned.

I have only one question: is this really William P. (Bill) Lear, Jr., of
Lear Jet fame?

If it truly is, and comments are true, then THANK YOU for your service to
our country, Sir. It is a land and ideology that I, too, hold near and dear
and would lay down my life for.

Respectfully,

Kenneth
MSG, USA


Dear Mr. R_______,

YOU JUST HIT THE JACKPOT! I am, indeed, of Learjet fame, but it was my
father who was the founder of the Learjet company and designer of the
Learjet. I was President of Learjet International.

I sure do appreciate your kind words of encouragement and it's so great to
hear from a REAL American patriot! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

All best wishes,

Bill Lear, Jr.

No comments: