Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Back!

Did you miss me?
The whole response to my Plea thing had worn me down. Believing as strongly as I do that Obama is the wrong man to lead our country, I wrote my plea at the most sincere and heartfelt level. So much so I put in my email address and telephone number. That resulted in receiving hundreds of emails a day and the phone - until I took the damn thing off the hook.

The vast majority of responses I receive (90%+) are positive, attaboy kinda stuff. But the 10% are mean and nasty. I'm 80 years old. I just can't answer email 18 hours a day and argue on the phone all night. I've been called in the wee hours from points around the globe. How can people be so stupidly blind?

But, I took a few days off I took a couple days trip to be a part of the celebration of the 45th Anniversary of the first Learjet flight. We had a wonderful time. I'm rejuvenated and ready to focus on the last few days before the election.

No comments: