Friday, September 19, 2008

We're Starting to Get Somewhere

This book cover will hit my web book-site, www.bernieswar.com either the 19th or 20th of this month.

The design concept is mine and the artist was Bill LaRocque of Maryland. Being so far apart you can imagine the E's flying back-and-forth beginning with pencil sketches to the finished product. My publishing consultants, Carbon Press of Daytona Beach, Florida, have done a marvelous job of pulling this all together while aiding in the actual design phase. We have formed a collaboration for the marketing and distribution of the books that will prove to be a winning effort.

We're already receiving orders and the books won't be available until about Oct 1st. We're most excited about this.

Based on the interest we've received from various literary marketing sources, there will be an initial printing of 500 copies for distribution to friends, the media and disgruntled Liberals followed by a printing of 50,000 copies. If all goes as planned, this will be just a beginning.

Of the 50,000 copies we're committed to, we also plan to ship an, as yet, unspecified number of free copies to our troops overseas.

Some of you receiving this email, will be receiving a complimentary copy. These will first go to the six Liberal friends I have with my love and condolences, followed by shipments to family and close friends. There's got to be a cut-off point lest the 1,800 rational friends I have could create a financial crisis for me! I hope you will all understand.

Orders can be placed through our website www.orders@bernieswar.com Cost, including S&H, is $24

Have fun with my "BERNIE".

All best wishes to you and love to my family,

Bill
Lear Books Publishing

No comments: